Visualization systems are used for collection, presentation and conveying information, which helps operators assess the current situation. On the graphic wall you can put the map of monitored roads and highways, public transport routes and configure them with GPS devices fitted in means of transport. This allows you to keep track of vehicles and quickly respond to information received. Video wall provides the required information 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
In traffic and transport sector will be visualized following information:
- GPS applications
- graphics like maps, road or rail networks, time-tables etc.
- traffic detectors
- camera signals
- signal systems
- fan and ventilator status indicators
- alarm signals
- other monitoring systems
Graphic walls often require unusual solutions tailored to specific customer needs. DYSTEN takes up the challenge and the end result proves that nothing is impossible.
We peer through the technical microscope and look at everything:
- Available room/space
- Possibility of installation of video wall
- Kind and duration of visualisation – permanent or non-permanent display
- Type and quality of the displayed signals
- Environmental conditions – lighting, temperature, humidity, etc.
- Number of operators
- Ergonomic aspects
- Seamless screen connection
- Integration of the displayed content with software
- The number of modules tailored to customer needs
- Precise installation
- Mounting on a wall or a special support structure
- Durability of up to 100 thousand hours
- Rear projection, LED or LCD technology