Dysten – winner of the biggest Polish tender for passenger information displays
DYSTEN won the biggest tender in Central and East Europe in 2018. The company implements a PID project for ZTM (former KZK GOP, an association of several dozen municipalities from Upper Silesia, the biggest organizer of public transport in Poland).
Scope of work:
- 400 electronic 6-line double-sided boards with surveillance cameras,
- 6 electronic 12-line one-sided boards with surveillance (in Tychy),
- 50 electronic 6-line double-sided boards with surveillance cameras (in Tychy),
- 6 electronic 6-line double-sided boards with surveillance (in Bieruń),
- 170 mobile devices in vehicles operated by MZK Tychy.
As a leader in the implementation of non-standard hi-tech projects we are ready to start the most complicated challenges. Be one of our foreign partners. 20 years of experience, ISO 9001 certificate and awarded solutions are good proof that it is worthwhile to cooperate with us. Start now!